This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This forum explored how state and local leaders grapple with integrating research-based programs and practices into their daily routines.
- October 5, 2015
This post was originally published on the William T. Grant Foundation blog. Betsy Brand, Executive DirectorWe are surrounded by research. As executive director…
This convening aimed to provide clarity on the intersection of afterschool and competency-based education.
- September 28, 2015
George Knowles, Digital Communications AssociateEver since the 2008 Great Recession, the conventional wisdom has been that for recent college graduates, findi…
This forum highlighted the work of the Statewide Afterschool Networks in increasing the investment in afterschool, summer, and expanded learning programs.
- September 21, 2015
Jenna Tomasello, Program AssociateI’m not a parent, but I plan to be one day, and when that day comes, I will want nothing more than for my child…