This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar showcased a new, interactive learning module, Integrating Employability Skills: A Framework for All Educators.
- August 31, 2015
This is the second post in a two-part blog series. Read part one. Carinne Deeds, Policy AssociateFood insecurity and childhood hunger can play a critical role …
- August 26, 2015
AYPF EVENTSWebinar - Integrating Employability Skills into Everyday Instruction (Wednesday, September 2, 2015)Capitol Hill Forum – Increasing Investment in Aft…