This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- March 28, 2019
This resource tool examines how state leaders can leverage ESSA, IDEA, Perkins V, and WIOA to ensure that students are college and career ready.
- March 19, 2019
Betsy Brand offers opportunities for policy advancement in support of preparing youth with disabilities for college and career readiness.
- September 4, 2018
Jenna Tomasello offers insight into how school leaders can leverage ESSA & IDEA to support students with disabilities.
- January 9, 2018
How ESSA and IDEA Can Support College and Career Readiness for Students With Disabilities: Considerations for States
This brief examines how federal laws can promote meaningful pathways to postsecondary opportunities.
This webinar focused on emerging efforts to use personalized learning approaches to better serve students with disabilities.