This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- October 8, 2019
Betsy Brand stresses the importance of afterschool programs to help youth develop college and career readiness skills.
- July 23, 2019
Thomasena Thomas writes about Perkins V, a legislation that aims to increase learner access to high-quality CTE programs.
- March 28, 2019
This resource tool examines how state leaders can leverage ESSA, IDEA, Perkins V, and WIOA to ensure that students are college and career ready.
This forum highlighted the growth of CBE in state policy, the benefits of CBE, and promising practices.
- February 5, 2019
Betsy Brand discusses the important role CTE plays in preparing youth for workforce success.
- September 25, 2018
Betsy Brand examines the role and impact national service programs have on improving student outcomes.