This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- November 19, 2019
Monica Evans & Samaura Stone write about how college breaks create additional barriers for students experiencing homelessness, housing & food insecurity.
On this study tour, participants examined how administrators & teachers are being prepared to provide deeper learning experiences to students.
- November 5, 2019
Maria Duarte writes how it is imperative to analyze the role schools play in supporting youth experiencing homelessness.