This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This study tour consisted of site visits & presentations from labor, child welfare & juvenile justice leaders about systems to achieve greater youth outcomes.
- October 8, 2019
Betsy Brand stresses the importance of afterschool programs to help youth develop college and career readiness skills.
- March 28, 2019
This resource tool examines how state leaders can leverage ESSA, IDEA, Perkins V, and WIOA to ensure that students are college and career ready.
From Diversion to Reentry: How Community-Based Programs Support Federal and State Policies for Systems-Involved Youth (Washington, DC)
This study tour in Washington, DC brought together congressional staff to learn about community-based programs that improve outcomes for systems-involved youth.
- September 21, 2017
This fact sheet intends to inform researchers, policymakers, and practitioners of the federal legislation that govern systems-involved youth, and highlight gra…