This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar examined how various research-practice partnerships (RPPs) are reacting to the pandemic's effects on districts & schools.
- July 18, 2018
Trevor Fronius discusses what Nebraska is doing to address the challenges of youth disconnected from traditional social networks.
This forum highlighted how key actors in Delaware, a Pathways to Prosperity state, worked together to develop and implement a coherent strategic career pathway…
- June 6, 2017
Building a More Robust Body of Research about Outcomes of a New Generation of Researcher-Practitioner Collaboration in Education
Guest blogger Sarah Ryan discusses the conditions under which researcher-practitioner collaboration yields the kinds of positive and sustained changes necessar…
- March 22, 2017
Guest blogger Jessica Auerbach shares insights on the potential for strategic partnerships to improve outcomes for young children and their families.