This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- February 4, 2020
Dr. Loretta Goodwin talks about the promising efforts underway in Colorado to align education and workforce opportunities for students.
- February 5, 2019
Betsy Brand discusses the important role CTE plays in preparing youth for workforce success.
This webinar highlighted how service year programs at nonprofits can strengthen an organization’s ability to reach its goals and fulfill its mission over time.
From Diversion to Reentry: How Community-Based Programs Support Federal and State Policies for Systems-Involved Youth (Washington, DC)
This study tour in Washington, DC brought together congressional staff to learn about community-based programs that improve outcomes for systems-involved youth.
Using Data to Promote Access to High-Quality Work-Based Learning: Tools and Considerations for States
This webinar provided an overview of the role geographic information systems (GIS) and WBL measures can play in helping states make data-driven WBL decisions.
- May 30, 2018
Samaura Stone examines what one local community college is doing to create pathways to postsecondary success for local high school students.