This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- November 5, 2019
This information hub comprehensively spotlights a collection of AYPF and partner resources on youth in foster care and juvenile justice.
Joined by partners and supporters, AYPF celebrated and recognized the 2019 Samuel Halperin Youth Public Service Award winner.
This webinar highlighted how service year programs at nonprofits can strengthen an organization’s ability to reach its goals and fulfill its mission over time.
This webinar examined the role of national service programs in supporting workforce development.
- September 25, 2018
Betsy Brand examines the role and impact national service programs have on improving student outcomes.