This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- December 1, 2020
Based on a recent webinar, Loretta Goodwin outlines the factors that made the Boston’s summer jobs program partnership a success, and reflects on lessons learn…
This webinar discussed how RPPs rapidly delivered & used research to expand & redesign summer jobs programming to be safe & enriching for young people during t…
This webinar examined how various research-practice partnerships (RPPs) are reacting to the pandemic's effects on districts & schools.
This forum provided new insight into the use of research evidence.