This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- February 19, 2019
Maria Duarte offers some food for thought on how state leaders can make both equity and quality a focal point of CTE programs.
- February 5, 2019
Betsy Brand discusses the important role CTE plays in preparing youth for workforce success.
This webinar highlighted how service year programs at nonprofits can strengthen an organization’s ability to reach its goals and fulfill its mission over time.
- November 6, 2018
Betsy Brand recaps our 25th anniversary panel discussion with national experts in education, youth, and workforce policy.