This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
CLICK HERE to view our schedule of upcoming events.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- April 9, 2019
Loretta Goodwin talks about the promising efforts underway in Colorado to align education and workforce opportunities for students.
- March 28, 2019
This resource tool examines how state leaders can leverage ESSA, IDEA, Perkins V, and WIOA to ensure that students are college and career ready.
This forum provided new insight into the use of research evidence.
This forum highlighted the growth of CBE in state policy, the benefits of CBE, and promising practices.