- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
2022 Samuel Halperin Lecture & Youth Public Service Award Presentation
In September 2022, the American Youth Policy Forum (AYPF) hosted the sixth Samuel Halperin Lecture and Youth Public Service Award Presentation in Washington, D…
Breaking Through Barriers: Elevating the Voices of Young People
AYPF was proud to host this youth-focused event, highlighting the talents and stories of systems-involved youth.
Fatigued by School Reform: A Book Talk with Jack Jennings
This conversation with Jack Jennings focused on his recent book & broader lessons around American K-12 education, economic opportunity & teacher quality.
2019 Samuel Halperin Lecture and Youth Public Service Award
Joined by partners and supporters, AYPF celebrated and recognized the 2019 Samuel Halperin Youth Public Service Award winner.
#Pathways2Success for Systems-Involved Youth Twitter Chat
This interactive twitter chat highlighted successful programs and best practices to better support systems-involved youth.
AYPF’s 25th Anniversary Celebration
Joined by long time partners, funders, and supporters, AYPF celebrated 25 years of informing youth policy and improving youth outcomes.