In this section, we highlight resources for young people including advocacy tools, toolkits, and training curricula. Please browse our website for additional resources for justice-involved or youth in foster care.
*Click here to jump back to the main microsite navigation menu.
- Financial Empowerment Toolkit (via Children’s Bureau)
- Strategic Sharing: Using Personal Stories for Advocacy (via North American Council on Adoptable Children)
- Caged Birds Sing: A Report by Girls on the A Unit at Waxter (via Sonia Kumar, ACLU of Maryland)
- Its Transition Time Checklist (via Foster Club)
- A Children’s Guide to Foster Care (via Compass Fostering)
- Guide for Children Under 5 (via Compass Fostering)
- Regenerations: Leadership Pipeline Toolkit (via Movement Strategy Center & Funders’ Collaborative on Youth Organizing)
- Performing Statistics Curriculum (via Performing Statistics)
- Interactive iCivic Games (via iCivics)