Check out our past events for on-demand webinars and summary resources of AYPF forums, discussion groups, and study tours.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness in OST
- OST System Building
- School and Community Partnerships
- Skill Development
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Youth Leadership and Voice
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Alternative Education
- Career Pathways
- Deeper Learning
- Postsecondary Education
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Research-practice partnerships
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- Educator Preparation and Professional Development
- Personalized Learning
- Service Learning
- Work-Based Learning
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Data Management
- Wraparound Supports
- Youth Populations
- Youth with Disabilities
- English Language Learners
- First-Generation College Students
- Youth in Foster Care
- Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Justice-Involved Youth
- Opportunity Youth
- Rural Populations
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Policies & Legislation
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This interactive twitter chat highlighted successful programs and best practices to better support systems-involved youth.
This webinar illustrated the role national service plays in helping communities design and implement locally determined, results-driven, cost-effective solutions to improve student outcomes.
Using Data to Promote Access to High-Quality Work-Based Learning: Tools and Considerations for States
This webinar provided an overview of the role geographic information systems (GIS) and WBL measures can play in helping states make data-driven WBL decisions.
This convening highlighted two organizations that that have successfully changed the trajectory for youth transitioning out of the foster care and juvenile justice system.
This webinar provided a brief overview of ESSA requirements for serving students in the juvenile justice system and highlighted models from around the country that are effectively implementing these mandates.
This webinar discussed a new brief by the Council of State Governments Justice Center and AYPF entitled Leveraging the Every Student Succeeds Act to Improve Outcomes for Youth in Juvenile Justice Facilities.
This webinar discussed a new brief by Civic Enterprises and AYPF entitled Measuring Success: Accountability for Alternative Education.
This webinar focused on emerging efforts to use personalized learning approaches to better serve students with disabilities.
This forum highlighted how key actors in Delaware, a Pathways to Prosperity state, worked together to develop and implement a coherent strategic career pathways plan.
This forum presented leading research on CTE and analysis of the evolving workforce needs which have influenced the development of innovative CTE strategies.
This forum explored critical elements at the intersection of policy and practice for supporting systems-involved youth on a pathway to long-term success.