This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- October 8, 2019
This brief examines how afterschool programming can be used to prepare students for career readiness, and offers recommendations to state leaders.
- June 20, 2019
A review of 38 ESSA state plans shows how states are addressing accountability for alternative education, with infographic of key findings.
- March 28, 2019
This resource tool examines how state leaders can leverage ESSA, IDEA, Perkins V, and WIOA to ensure that students are college and career ready.
- January 31, 2018
Leveraging the Every Student Succeeds Act to Improve Educational Services in Juvenile Justice Facilities
This brief provides state and local policymakers, as well as education and juvenile justice leaders, with information about how they can use requirements under…