This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
An interactive, introductory workshop on creating curriculum that honors history, identity, and diversity.
Committing to Equitable Outcomes for Students During COVID-19: A Focus on High-Quality Curricula and Instruction
This webinar highlighted how MI and VA are committing to providing high-quality curricula & instruction to all students during the global pandemic.
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Supporting Educators’ Professional Development in Virginia (Part 2 of 3)
Part 2 of this series on Deeper Learning examined how high-quality professional development & training can be supported when resources are scarce.
Part 1 of this series on Deeper Learning discussed how a focus on student-centered & personalized learning helps students succeed during the pandemic.
This conversation with Jack Jennings focused on his recent book & broader lessons around American K-12 education, economic opportunity & teacher quality.