This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- September 18, 2018
Andrew Shachat makes a case for incorporating cell phones in the classroom as a way to engage struggling students.
Moving the Needle for First-Generation College Students: Innovative Strategies to Support Completion
This webinar shared innovative strategies at the institutional and state level to improve of the number of first-generation college students earning a postseco…
- December 12, 2016
These are the stories of several first-generation college students and graduates, and this video explores their challenges, sources of support, and recommendat…
This webinar featured the voices of young people and highlighted programs that are effectively leveraging youth voice and advocacy to promote policy change.