- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- April 26, 2017
AYPF teamed up with the IEL to host the annual Samuel Halperin Lecture and Youth Public Service Award.
- December 12, 2016
These are the stories of several first-generation college students and graduates, and this video explores their challenges, sources of support, and recommendat…
- April 12, 2016
Ebony Rempson is the winner of the 2016 Samuel Halperin Youth Public Service Award.
- April 21, 2015
On April 20, 2015, AYPF and IEL honored Efrem Ayalew, whose dedication to these ideas embodies Halperin’s work and life.