This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
An interactive, introductory workshop on creating curriculum that honors history, identity, and diversity.
- October 8, 2021
Kameryn discusses the benefits of community schools, particularly during the pandemic.
Part 2 of this 3-part series explored connecting youth to jobs, during and after the pandemic.
- July 1, 2021
Taylor writes about challenges faced by children, parents, and potential reporters in the United States and how those challenges explain inconsistencies in rep…