This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- October 8, 2021
Kameryn discusses the benefits of community schools, particularly during the pandemic.
Saving Summer Jobs: How Can Summer Youth Employment Programs Improve Youth Outcomes during COVID-19?
This interactive webinar illuminated how Boston mounted effective summer job programs during COVID-19.
This webinar examined how various research-practice partnerships (RPPs) are reacting to the pandemic's effects on districts & schools.
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Supporting Educators’ Professional Development in Virginia (Part 2 of 3)
Part 2 of this series on Deeper Learning examined how high-quality professional development & training can be supported when resources are scarce.