This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This forum focused on efforts underway across the country to use data to improve the quality of city-wide afterschool systems and highlighted the work being do…
This webinar focused on how to use data and inquiry to promote an equity-based college-going culture through the use of the Equity Scorecard.
This forum highlighted findings from the latest Public/Private Ventures evaluation of AfterZone, as well as focused on key levers that improve program quality …
This webinar highlighted Higher Achievement, a Washington, DC-based nonprofit that provides youth with a rigorous afterschool and academic summer experience.