This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- October 20, 2015
Words matter. This idea is not new, but it is especially critical when we talk about defining what we mean by college- and career-readiness. Creating a common …
- October 13, 2015
Jen Rinehart, Afterschool AllianceNote: This post originally appeared in Afterschool Alliance's blog, Afterschool Snack.A recent article in Washington Monthly…
This convening explored local and national efforts to improve youth access to quality afterschool programs and services.