This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
AYPF was proud to host this youth-focused event, highlighting the talents and stories of systems-involved youth.
- December 1, 2020
Based on a recent webinar, Loretta Goodwin outlines the factors that made the Boston’s summer jobs program partnership a success, and reflects on lessons learn…
This webinar discussed how RPPs rapidly delivered & used research to expand & redesign summer jobs programming to be safe & enriching for young people during t…
- November 18, 2020
As the holidays approach, Maria Duarte asks us to remember those most in need & to mitigate the COVID-19 impact on young people experiencing homelessness.
- October 13, 2020
Dr. Loretta Goodwin considers how educators can help students remain engaged, motivated, & learning during COVID-19.