This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Part 2 of this 3-part series explored connecting youth to jobs, during and after the pandemic.
- July 1, 2021
Taylor writes about challenges faced by children, parents, and potential reporters in the United States and how those challenges explain inconsistencies in rep…
Saving Summer Jobs: How Can Summer Youth Employment Programs Improve Youth Outcomes during COVID-19?
This interactive webinar illuminated how Boston mounted effective summer job programs during COVID-19.
This webinar discussed the importance of student agency, how to tackle persistent learning challenges encountered during the pandemic, and the value of their o…
Committing to Equitable Outcomes for Students During COVID-19: A Focus on High-Quality Curricula and Instruction
This webinar highlighted how MI and VA are committing to providing high-quality curricula & instruction to all students during the global pandemic.