This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- October 11, 2016
George Knowles explains why one of the most effective sources of support for first-generation college students are their peers.
- October 3, 2016
Carinne Deeds explores the ways that evidence can be used to inform decision-making.
- September 26, 2016
Jenna Tomasello examines teacher shortages. Is there more to the issue than simple attrition?
This forum explored potential non-academic indicators that might be ready and appropriate for inclusion in state accountability systems under ESSA.