This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- October 31, 2016
Just in time for Halloween Jennifer Brown Lerner discusses the "tricks" and the "treats" of competency-based learning under ESSA.
- October 24, 2016
Dr. Loretta Goodwin explains why deep, meaningful student learning often takes place behind the scenes.
This convening highlighted concrete, actionable steps for the use of research evidence under ESSA.