This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- December 9, 2014
In "Creating Access to Opportunities for Youth in Transition from Foster Care," the American Youth Policy Forum has highlighted best practices and policies and…
This study tour highlighted schools that are promoting a focus on deeper learning through personalized learning experiences that prepare students for college a…
This study tour highlighted some of the key factors that states must consider in order to transition to a competency-based school district.
- November 24, 2014
Jennifer Brown Lerner, Deputy DirectorAs the number of first-generation college goers is growing, we have made progress in creating more pathways into postsec…