This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar discussed the importance of student agency, how to tackle persistent learning challenges encountered during the pandemic, and the value of their o…
- July 21, 2020
After a series of focus groups, Maria Duarte & Nicole Chandonnet share research alongside youth voices relating their COVID-19 experiences.
This conversation with Jack Jennings focused on his recent book & broader lessons around American K-12 education, economic opportunity & teacher quality.
- November 19, 2019
Monica Evans & Samaura Stone write about how college breaks create additional barriers for students experiencing homelessness, housing & food insecurity.
- November 5, 2019
Maria Duarte writes how it is imperative to analyze the role schools play in supporting youth experiencing homelessness.