This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This forum provided new insight into the use of research evidence.
- November 27, 2018
Rebecca Lavinson and Bridget Brown offer a recap of a recent convening in which states had their say about establishing and re-designing research offices.
This discussion group convened leaders from three states to explore how to build capacity to engage in effective RPPs under ESSA.
- July 18, 2018
Trevor Fronius discusses what Nebraska is doing to address the challenges of youth disconnected from traditional social networks.
- April 3, 2018
Madison Weiss explores whether states are effectively advancing equity under ESSA.