This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- February 4, 2020
Dr. Loretta Goodwin talks about the promising efforts underway in Colorado to align education and workforce opportunities for students.
On this study tour, participants examined how administrators & teachers are being prepared to provide deeper learning experiences to students.
- November 5, 2019
This information hub comprehensively spotlights a collection of AYPF and partner resources on youth in foster care and juvenile justice.
- September 11, 2019
Maria Duarte discusses how back-to-school conversations focus on privileged narratives & dismiss struggles experienced by students from low-income communities.