This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar discussed a new brief entitled Leveraging the Every Student Succeeds Act to Improve Outcomes for Youth in Juvenile Justice Facilities.
- February 27, 2018
Guest blogger Hailly Korman talks with Jenna Tomasello about how ESSA can be leveraged to improve education in juvenile justice facilities.
This webinar discussed a new brief by Civic Enterprises and AYPF entitled Measuring Success: Accountability for Alternative Education.