This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar explored critical elements at the intersection of policy and practice for supporting systems-involved youth on a pathway to long-term success.
This webinar explored ESSA’s new requirements pertaining to students experiencing homelessness.
This webinar highlighted teams from three states on their progress in establishing systemic use of research evidence under ESSA.
This webinar explored strategies for leveraging data to support college and career readiness and success (CCRS) goals for all students, with special emphasis o…
Moving the Needle for First-Generation College Students: Innovative Strategies to Support Completion
This webinar shared innovative strategies at the institutional and state level to improve of the number of first-generation college students earning a postseco…