This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Moving the Needle for First-Generation College Students: Innovative Strategies to Support Completion
This webinar shared innovative strategies at the institutional and state level to improve of the number of first-generation college students earning a postseco…
This webinar featured the voices of young people and highlighted programs that are effectively leveraging youth voice and advocacy to promote policy change.
This webinar explored the challenges and opportunities of accountability for alternative education settings.
This webinar shared recent CCRS Center products and tools around competency-based education.
This webinar provided information and tools about building professional capacity to better support students, particularly ELLs.