This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar highlighted recent research findings from a rigorous study of Early College High Schools.
This webinar highlighted program and policy supports that reinforce the social-emotional health of youth in the foster care system as they transition into coll…
This webinar provided the opportunity for “Better Together” cities to interact with national experts and local communities that have engaged in the critical wo…
This webinar highlighted the use of research-practice partnerships.
This webinar highlighted a recent brief: Understanding Accelerated Learning Across Secondary and Postsecondary Education.
This webinar highlighted NYEC’s recent report “Promoting Postsecondary Success of Court-Involved Youth: Lessons from the NYEC Postsecondary Success Pilot” and …