This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar highlighted how communities can leverage national opportunities to support afterschool system building efforts.
This webinar focused on the key principles that are needed to transform remedial education as well as highlighted promising institution-level practices.
This webinar highlighted The HUB, a student-centered initiative in Providence, Rhode Island, which provides high school credit to students for the work they do…
This webinar highlighted two school districts that have pioneered the development of competency-based approaches and examined how policies can support or hinde…
This webinar highlighted current efforts across the country to built an education systems based on a competency-based education approach as opposed to seat-tim…
This webinar focused on the use of Individualized Learning Plans (ILPs) across the country.