This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
On this study tour, participants examined how administrators & teachers are being prepared to provide deeper learning experiences to students.
This study tour consisted of site visits & presentations from labor, child welfare & juvenile justice leaders about systems to achieve greater youth outcomes.
From Diversion to Reentry: How Community-Based Programs Support Federal and State Policies for Systems-Involved Youth (Washington, DC)
This study tour in Washington, DC brought together congressional staff to learn about community-based programs that improve outcomes for systems-involved youth.
Scaling Deeper Learning through District-Wide Implementation of Project-Based Learning (Kentucky & Ohio)
This study tour in Kentucky & Ohio focused how to create a scaled teaching & learning environment that supports the development of deeper learning competencies.
This study tour in Oakland, CA gave participants with the opportunity to see how schools are promoting equity, diversity, & personalized learning to ensure all…