This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This study tour in Denver, CO explored how states can leverage opportunities under ESSA to create high-quality alternative settings to serve all students.
This study tour in Charleston, SC addressed how high-need rural schools are addressing the challenges of preparing students for college & career success.
This study tour highlighted two schools that are providing students with deeper learning and career preparation.
Study Tour (Los Angeles, CA) Integrating Career Readiness into K-12 Schooling for Postsecondary Success
This study tour highlighted how schools are integrating more robust academic content, higher-order skills, and academic mindsets practices with career educatio…
This study tour focused on how a large, urban school district developed career pathways that create opportunities for all students to be successful in high sch…
This study tour examined the use of student and teacher school climate surveys in the continuous improvement of teaching and learning.