This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This convening focused on coordinated financing efforts for afterschool and summer learning programs.
This convening highlighted districts that are using student surveys in different ways to engage student voice in the teacher development process.
Understanding the Use of Research in Policy and Practice: The Role of Intermediaries in Promoting Educational Improvement
This convening examined the role intermediary organizations play in promoting educational improvement through the use of research and evidence-based practices.
This convening highlighted the challenges and opportunities of serving youth in transition from foster care.
This convening examined the role that expanded learning, either during an expanded school day or out-of-school, can play in supporting positive outcomes for st…
This convening highlighted policies and practices that are addressing the equitable distribution of effective teachers, to ensure that students in schools with…