This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This convening highlighted the opportunities under ESSA to rethink accountability to ensure that all students, including those who attend an alternative school…
This meeting explored three partnership models, as defined in Dr. Palinkas’ white paper prepared for the William T. Grant Foundation.
This convening explored the ways in which policy and practice can better support first-generation college students from low-income homes.
This convening explored local and national efforts to improve youth access to quality afterschool programs and services.
This convening aimed to provide clarity on the intersection of afterschool and competency-based education.
This convening explored what different cities are doing to boost afterschool program quality, collect and understand data, expand access to high-quality progra…