This is your one stop shop for all AYPF resources. Use the advanced search function below to filter information and explore our library of resources.
To view our schedule of upcoming events, CLICK HERE.
- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
This webinar discussed a new brief by Civic Enterprises and AYPF entitled Measuring Success: Accountability for Alternative Education.
- January 31, 2018
Leveraging the Every Student Succeeds Act to Improve Educational Services in Juvenile Justice Facilities
This brief provides state and local policymakers, as well as education and juvenile justice leaders, with information about how they can use requirements under…
- January 30, 2018
Jessica Kannam unveils AYPF’s new alternative education resource hub.
- January 23, 2018
Jenna Tomasello highlights how voices of foster care youth can play an integral role in both policy and practice change.