- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- December 1, 2020
Based on a recent webinar, Loretta Goodwin outlines the factors that made the Boston’s summer jobs program partnership a success, and reflects on lessons learn…
This webinar discussed how RPPs rapidly delivered & used research to expand & redesign summer jobs programming to be safe & enriching for young people during t…
This webinar examined how various research-practice partnerships (RPPs) are reacting to the pandemic's effects on districts & schools.
This forum provided new insight into the use of research evidence.
- November 27, 2018
Rebecca Lavinson and Bridget Brown offer a recap of a recent convening in which states had their say about establishing and re-designing research offices.
This discussion group convened leaders from three states to explore how to build capacity to engage in effective RPPs under ESSA.
This webinar highlighted teams from three states on their progress in establishing systemic use of research evidence under ESSA.
This convening highlighted concrete, actionable steps for the use of research evidence under ESSA.
This meeting explored three partnership models, as defined in Dr. Palinkas’ white paper prepared for the William T. Grant Foundation.
This forum explored how state and local leaders grapple with integrating research-based programs and practices into their daily routines.