- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
AYPF was proud to host this youth-focused event, highlighting the talents and stories of systems-involved youth.
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Leveraging performance assessments & Graduate Profiles to best prepare for re-opening (Part 3 of 3)
Part 3 of our Deeper Learning series explored how performance assessments & Graduate Student Profiles are used in California to meet the demands of learning du…
- July 21, 2020
After a series of focus groups, Maria Duarte & Nicole Chandonnet share research alongside youth voices relating their COVID-19 experiences.
- January 22, 2020
Guest blogger Mary Nelson shares two stories that can be used as a lens for evaluating the effectiveness of youth-serving systems.
- November 5, 2019
This information hub comprehensively spotlights a collection of AYPF and partner resources on youth in foster care and juvenile justice.
- October 24, 2019
As the momentum for criminal justice reform prevails, Samaura Stone writes about how youth & families are still a missing part of the conversation.
This study tour consisted of site visits & presentations from labor, child welfare & juvenile justice leaders about systems to achieve greater youth outcomes.