- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- July 18, 2018
Trevor Fronius discusses what Nebraska is doing to address the challenges of youth disconnected from traditional social networks.
- July 10, 2018
Zachary Malter discusses the challenges system-involved youth face as they transition from high school to college & careers.
- June 5, 2018
Rebecca Lavinson breaks down a recent survey that examines postsecondary education in the United States.
- April 24, 2018
Samaura Stone offers a personal glimpse of working as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) for youth in foster care.
This webinar highlighted models from around the country that are effectively implementing ESSA requirements for serving students in the juvenile justice system.
This webinar discussed a new brief entitled Leveraging the Every Student Succeeds Act to Improve Outcomes for Youth in Juvenile Justice Facilities.
- February 27, 2018
Guest blogger Hailly Korman talks with Jenna Tomasello about how ESSA can be leveraged to improve education in juvenile justice facilities.
This webinar discussed a new brief by Civic Enterprises and AYPF entitled Measuring Success: Accountability for Alternative Education.
- January 31, 2018
Leveraging the Every Student Succeeds Act to Improve Educational Services in Juvenile Justice Facilities
This brief provides state and local policymakers, as well as education and juvenile justice leaders, with information about how they can use requirements under…
- January 30, 2018
Jessica Kannam unveils AYPF’s new alternative education resource hub.
- January 23, 2018
Jenna Tomasello highlights how voices of foster care youth can play an integral role in both policy and practice change.