- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- November 5, 2019
This information hub comprehensively spotlights a collection of AYPF and partner resources on youth in foster care and juvenile justice.
- October 24, 2019
As the momentum for criminal justice reform prevails, Samaura Stone writes about how youth & families are still a missing part of the conversation.
- July 23, 2019
Thomasena Thomas writes about Perkins V, a legislation that aims to increase learner access to high-quality CTE programs.
- June 20, 2019
A review of 38 ESSA state plans shows how states are addressing accountability for alternative education, with infographic of key findings.
This webinar highlighted models from around the country that are effectively implementing ESSA requirements for serving students in the juvenile justice system.
This webinar discussed a new brief entitled Leveraging the Every Student Succeeds Act to Improve Outcomes for Youth in Juvenile Justice Facilities.
- February 27, 2018
Guest blogger Hailly Korman talks with Jenna Tomasello about how ESSA can be leveraged to improve education in juvenile justice facilities.
This webinar discussed a new brief by Civic Enterprises and AYPF entitled Measuring Success: Accountability for Alternative Education.
- January 31, 2018
Leveraging the Every Student Succeeds Act to Improve Educational Services in Juvenile Justice Facilities
This brief provides state and local policymakers, as well as education and juvenile justice leaders, with information about how they can use requirements under…