- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- November 5, 2019
This information hub comprehensively spotlights a collection of AYPF and partner resources on youth in foster care and juvenile justice.
Joined by partners and supporters, AYPF celebrated and recognized the 2019 Samuel Halperin Youth Public Service Award winner.
This webinar highlighted how service year programs at nonprofits can strengthen an organization’s ability to reach its goals and fulfill its mission over time.
This webinar examined the role of national service programs in supporting workforce development.
- September 25, 2018
Betsy Brand examines the role and impact national service programs have on improving student outcomes.
This webinar focused on service as a strategy to improve student outcomes.
- March 28, 2018
Leslie Byford reflects on the March for Our Lives and discusses why youth voice matters.
- January 23, 2018
Jenna Tomasello highlights how voices of foster care youth can play an integral role in both policy and practice change.
- September 5, 2017
Jenna Tomasello gathers voices from the field to share policy strategies on getting systems-involved youth on a path to success.