- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- April 30, 2018
Dr. Loretta Goodwin, recaps her visit to High Tech High for the annual Deeper Learning convening.
This webinar highlighted models from around the country that are effectively implementing ESSA requirements for serving students in the juvenile justice system.
- April 3, 2018
Madison Weiss explores whether states are effectively advancing equity under ESSA.
- March 28, 2018
Leslie Byford reflects on the March for Our Lives and discusses why youth voice matters.
This webinar discussed a new brief entitled Leveraging the Every Student Succeeds Act to Improve Outcomes for Youth in Juvenile Justice Facilities.
- February 27, 2018
Guest blogger Hailly Korman talks with Jenna Tomasello about how ESSA can be leveraged to improve education in juvenile justice facilities.
This webinar discussed a new brief by Civic Enterprises and AYPF entitled Measuring Success: Accountability for Alternative Education.
- February 19, 2018
Dr. Loretta Goodwin shares how a year-long evaluation of our study tours informed our work for the better.