- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
In September 2022, the American Youth Policy Forum (AYPF) hosted the sixth Samuel Halperin Lecture and Youth Public Service Award Presentation in Washington, D…
An interactive, introductory workshop on creating curriculum that honors history, identity, and diversity.
This webinar discussed the importance of student agency, how to tackle persistent learning challenges encountered during the pandemic, and the value of their o…
Committing to Equitable Outcomes for Students During COVID-19: A Focus on High-Quality Curricula and Instruction
This webinar highlighted how MI and VA are committing to providing high-quality curricula & instruction to all students during the global pandemic.
- October 13, 2020
Dr. Loretta Goodwin considers how educators can help students remain engaged, motivated, & learning during COVID-19.
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Leveraging performance assessments & Graduate Profiles to best prepare for re-opening (Part 3 of 3)
Part 3 of our Deeper Learning series explored how performance assessments & Graduate Student Profiles are used in California to meet the demands of learning du…
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Supporting Educators’ Professional Development in Virginia (Part 2 of 3)
Part 2 of this series on Deeper Learning examined how high-quality professional development & training can be supported when resources are scarce.
Part 1 of this series on Deeper Learning discussed how a focus on student-centered & personalized learning helps students succeed during the pandemic.