- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- February 3, 2023
Equitable Pathways to Opportunities for Young People
AYPF Youth Policy Consultants share insights on creating equitable pathways to opportunities for youth.
2022 Samuel Halperin Lecture & Youth Public Service Award Presentation
In September 2022, the American Youth Policy Forum (AYPF) hosted the sixth Samuel Halperin Lecture and Youth Public Service Award Presentation in Washington, D…
- October 28, 2021
Teaching for Change
Keesha introduces Teaching for Change, with an introduction from Stephanie, AYPF's executive director.
Teaching for Change: Honoring History, Identity, and Diversity
An interactive, introductory workshop on creating curriculum that honors history, identity, and diversity.
Supporting Students’ Learning Through COVID-19: A Conversation With Big Picture Learning
This webinar discussed the importance of student agency, how to tackle persistent learning challenges encountered during the pandemic, and the value of their o…
Committing to Equitable Outcomes for Students During COVID-19: A Focus on High-Quality Curricula and Instruction
This webinar highlighted how MI and VA are committing to providing high-quality curricula & instruction to all students during the global pandemic.
- October 13, 2020
Top Ten Ways to Engage Students in Deeper Learning during COVID
Dr. Loretta Goodwin considers how educators can help students remain engaged, motivated, & learning during COVID-19.
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Leveraging performance assessments & Graduate Profiles to best prepare for re-opening (Part 3 of 3)
Part 3 of our Deeper Learning series explored how performance assessments & Graduate Student Profiles are used in California to meet the demands of learning du…