- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- October 8, 2019
This brief examines how afterschool programming can be used to prepare students for career readiness, and offers recommendations to state leaders.
- July 23, 2019
Thomasena Thomas writes about Perkins V, a legislation that aims to increase learner access to high-quality CTE programs.
- November 6, 2018
Betsy Brand recaps our 25th anniversary panel discussion with national experts in education, youth, and workforce policy.
- July 31, 2018
Brendan Klein examines the challenges rural communities face when it comes to providing quality afterschool programs for youth.
- November 2, 2017
This article highlights the important role afterschool plays in preparing youth for college and careers in STEM fields.
This webinar provided an overview of the cornerstone elements of an afterschool system and showcased how these elements are reflected in the system building wo…
This webinar highlighted the work of the Statewide Afterschool Network in increasing investment in afterschool, summer, and expanded learning programs.
This convening focused on coordinated financing efforts for afterschool and summer learning programs.
This convening examined the role that expanded learning, either during an expanded school day or out-of-school, can play in supporting positive outcomes for st…