- Show all
- Afterschool and Out-of-School Time Learning
- College and Career Readiness and Success
- Research Evidence in Policymaking
- Learning and Teaching Strategies
- System Strategies and Approaches
- Show all
- Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- Carl D. Perkins Act
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Higher Education Act (HEA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- State-Level Policies
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Leveraging performance assessments & Graduate Profiles to best prepare for re-opening (Part 3 of 3)
Part 3 of our Deeper Learning series explored how performance assessments & Graduate Student Profiles are used in California to meet the demands of learning du…
Deeper Learning in the Time of COVID-19: Supporting Educators’ Professional Development in Virginia (Part 2 of 3)
Part 2 of this series on Deeper Learning examined how high-quality professional development & training can be supported when resources are scarce.
Part 1 of this series on Deeper Learning discussed how a focus on student-centered & personalized learning helps students succeed during the pandemic.
- March 10, 2020
Monica Evans writes about strengthening the education workforce through enhanced preparation to prevent shortages & improve student outcomes.
On this study tour, participants examined how administrators & teachers are being prepared to provide deeper learning experiences to students.
This webinar highlighted deeper learning work being done in three states: Kentucky, Arkansas, and Idaho.
Scaling Deeper Learning through District-Wide Implementation of Project-Based Learning (Kentucky & Ohio)
This study tour in Kentucky & Ohio focused how to create a scaled teaching & learning environment that supports the development of deeper learning competencies.